Saturday, September 29, 2012

THE DOGS

We currently have five dogs:


ZOEY

AFTER THE SKUNKING
Zoey is the oldest and only female.  She's a 10 yrold Blue Heeler.  You should see her herd the cattle.  She can put the whole herd through a single fence all by herself!  However, she chooses not to, and follows me around everywhere I go.  She was hit by a car a few years ago, and the Vet and I put her back together in my breezeway!  She had some serious head and chest injuries, but you'd never know it now.  As a result of her accident, we now have an underground dog fence which, unfortunately for the dogs, can be pretty funny at times!  Zoey is, however, afraid of her own shadow.  She'll either run from you, or try to herd you!  She is also the mother of the next two dogs:


GUS & ROSCOE
Gus is on the left and Roscoe is on the right. They are 6 year old Heeler/Beagle mixes. Gus is also afraid of his own shadow.  But, wait till you see how Gus loves Amos.  Roscoe thinks he's the boss and the other dogs tend to agree with him.  



This is a typical day....they're in trouble again and sent outside.  Roscoe is angry and Gus' feelings are hurt so he is turning his back on me!















I can never stay mad, though.  Look how sweet they are when they're sleeping.....








Next comes Oscar....He's the father of Gus and Roscoe.  He's a 9 year old beagle that is just about the sweetest dog you'll ever meet!  Here's how Oscar spends most of his time, and he snores really loud!:





Then we have Rufus and his brother Hank.  Hank lives in the farm house with Andrew and Kelly

These two get into sooo much trouble! I'll be telling you lots of stories about them!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it, Holly! Everyone loves animals and this is great with the pictures. I'm glad you are doing this. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Miss Mollie! I'm not an old pro at blogging like you are, so I'd appreciate any feedback you have to offer! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks! My girls think Amos is going to go viral.

    ReplyDelete